With about 1.8 million Customers, Millennium bim is a market leader, positioning itself as an innovative Bank that meets the needs of its Customers, marking the pace of development of the financial sector throughout its 25 years of history in Mozambique.
This result represents a growth of more than 20% over 2016. Total assets reached 137,331 million Meticais in December 2017.
Conscious of its role in the society, Millennium bim was the first financial institution to create a structured program of corporate social responsibility, developing activities and permanently evolving, supporting essentially areas where the country needs most social support, particularly in the Education, Culture, Youth, Sports and Health sectors.
Over the last 15 years, Millennium bim has received more than 80 awards by several national and international institutions, among which we highlight:
- Best Bank of the Year in Mozambique (The Banker magazine);
- Best Bank in Mozambique (Global Finance magazine);
- Best Bank of the Year in Mozambique (EMEA Finance magazine);
- Best Bank in Mozambique (Euromoney magazine);
- Best Banking Group in Mozambique (World Finance magazine);
- Best Local Bank in Trade Finance in Mozambique (EMEA - GTR);
- Best Bank in Trade Finance in Mozambique (Global Finance magazine);
- Best Website for Private Customers in Mozambique (Global Finance);
- Best Mobile Banking Application (Global Banking and Finance Review).
For a better service to its approximately 1.8 million Customers, Millennium bim is present throughout the country with a network of ATMs, POS, Agents and Branches prepared to serve its Customers in several segments, relying on the dedication and professionalism of its more than 2,600 Employees.